Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: It's finished!!!

  • Joan Garner
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 1, 2002
      --- marshamclean@... wrote:
      > I sleep and live (very luxuriously) in mine 7/24 for
      > 2 weeks every year. No issues with rain or weather,
      > very comfy and nice. And since I broke down and got
      > a mosuito net for my bed last year, they're not
      > problems any more. either. Now for the bed I want
      > to make... And when the other furniture's done...

      Hmmmm....my husband is a very very good
      cabinetmaker-general wood person. Our entire big
      garage is a woodworking shop. [Joan wanders off..."Oh
      Honey..."]

      Joan the Harper

      =====
      "And she'd had lucky eyes and a high heart, and wisdom that caught fire, at need, like the dried flax and made her beautiful and fierce, sudden and laughing."
      [My favorite line of poetry in the world, from Yeats' "The Old Age of Queen Maeve."]

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2, 2002
        At 06:12 PM 8/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
        >Despina! I don't NEED any more hobbies!!!
        >
        >I won't look, I won't, I won't....aw, shucks!!

        he he he he.......

        Smiles,
        Despina de la temptress