Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: It's finished!!!

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 1, 2002
      My ultimate accolade - that pavillion is so nice it
      _almost_ makes me want to do overnight things instead
      of just day-tripping for everything.  My idea of
      camping is when room service is late with my latte &
      pan chocolat, but if I could do it in a spiffy thing
      like that...

      Are "Pavillions" actual you-sleep-and-eat-in-it tents,
      or are they just very glamourous sunshades for day and
      you go sleep somewhere else at night?

      Joan the non-camping Harper

      =====
      "And she'd had lucky eyes and a high heart, and wisdom that caught fire, at need, like the dried flax and made her beautiful and fierce, sudden and laughing."
      [My favorite line of poetry in the world, from Yeats' "The Old Age of Queen Maeve."]

    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2, 2002
        At 06:12 PM 8/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
        >Despina! I don't NEED any more hobbies!!!
        >
        >I won't look, I won't, I won't....aw, shucks!!

        he he he he.......

        Smiles,
        Despina de la temptress