Re: Despina's newest scrollwork

  • justme_cece
    Message 1 of 169 , Aug 1, 2002
      Despina, did I read that right? Did you do this in *one* day? What
      I wouldn't give for half your talent! Beautiful!
      I went and checked out your inspiration...
      http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues02/aug02/mall.html
      #epic

      Kateryna...who's still in awe of Despina's work....

      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil"
      <aheilvei@u...> wrote:

      > >Hamza.doc
      > >
      > >Check out Smithsonian for August 2002 - page 38ish. Then look at
      this
      > >scroll. I think I did okay.
      > >
      > >You can access this file at the URL

      a%27s%20/Hamza.doc

      > Sorry that the pic is so dark - I took it last night right before
      going to
      > bed. I got the Smithsonian on Saturday and by Sunday this was
      done. I
      > have to add the badge for the award it will be given in
      conjunction with
      > and the text but I wanted to share. It will be presented in
      Middle Kingdom

    • Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 169 of 169 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Authentic_SCA
        group.

        File : /book reviews.doc
        Uploaded by : aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>
        Description : Calligraphy and Illumination book reviews

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>