Despina's newest scrollwork

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 169 , Aug 1, 2002
      >Hamza.doc
      >
      >Check out Smithsonian for August 2002 - page 38ish. Then look at this
      >scroll. I think I did okay.
      >
      >You can access this file at the URL

      Sorry that the pic is so dark - I took it last night right before going to
      bed. I got the Smithsonian on Saturday and by Sunday this was done. I
      have to add the badge for the award it will be given in conjunction with
      and the text but I wanted to share. It will be presented in Middle Kingdom
      Court at Pennsic.

      Smiles,
      Despina de la one more scroll to do before Pennsic
    • Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 169 of 169 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Authentic_SCA
        group.

        File : /book reviews.doc
        Uploaded by : aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>
        Description : Calligraphy and Illumination book reviews

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>