Re: [Authentic_SCA] It's finished!!!

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 1, 2002
      WOW. F***ing Wow. That is *extremely* spiff..... Very nicely done.

      Ta

      Adhemar

      Christina L Biles wrote:

      > The pavilion is done!!! Well, ok, we need to cut the side poles
      > down
      > another 3 inches. But, really, it's done!!!! We have finished our
      > double bell pavilion, and now I have a week to do the REST of the
      > project
      > list. ;>
      >
      > For pictures, go to:
      >
      > http://home.earthlink.net/~magdlena/tent/tentgallery.html
      >
      > -Magdalena
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      "If I may beg your pardon, my dear lady, I happened to catch your eye
      from across the room and I was entranced by the beauty therein, the pure
      and unveiled light of honesty flashing bravely at me, the sweet coyness
      couched in the depths of your green iris like a dolphin in the sea, the
      smooth marble of your soul in my hand which drew me hither to you," said
      the dark stranger, returning the glass orb to his hostess, who
      gratefully popped it back in place with a soft sucking sound.

      GH/TW d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@
      DI++ D G e+>e++ r* z++ k++ !f X+
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2, 2002
        At 06:12 PM 8/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
        >Despina! I don't NEED any more hobbies!!!
        >
        >I won't look, I won't, I won't....aw, shucks!!

        he he he he.......

        Smiles,
        Despina de la temptress