Re: [Authentic_SCA] It's finished!!!

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 1, 2002
      At 11:11 AM 8/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
      >The pavilion is done!!! Well, ok, we need to cut the side poles down
      >another 3 inches. But, really, it's done!!!! We have finished our
      >double bell pavilion, and now I have a week to do the REST of the project
      >list. ;>

      It looks great! My only question is, how is it staked and what keeps high
      winds from shredding it. Not trying to be the downer here, but looking for
      the practicality side of things.

      Smlies,
      Despina de la awed by someone doing this - it rocks!
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2, 2002
        At 06:12 PM 8/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
        >Despina! I don't NEED any more hobbies!!!
        >
        >I won't look, I won't, I won't....aw, shucks!!

        he he he he.......

        Smiles,
        Despina de la temptress