It's finished!!!

  • Christina L Biles
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 1 9:11 AM
      The pavilion is done!!! Well, ok, we need to cut the side poles down
      another 3 inches. But, really, it's done!!!! We have finished our
      double bell pavilion, and now I have a week to do the REST of the project
      list. ;>

      For pictures, go to:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~magdlena/tent/tentgallery.html

      -Magdalena
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2 8:17 AM
        At 06:12 PM 8/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
        >Despina! I don't NEED any more hobbies!!!
        >
        >I won't look, I won't, I won't....aw, shucks!!

        he he he he.......

        Smiles,
        Despina de la temptress