Re: An Introduction

  • mastergunner1588
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2002
      > Despina de la stressed out and counting the hours until her
      vacation begins
      > on Tuesday

      I'm desperately clearing my desk so I can leave it empty tomorrow.
      Tonight i finish loading the truck, 7pm tomorrow I'm on the road.

      Hawkyns
      Master Gunner
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2002
        At 03:50 PM 8/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
        > > Despina de la stressed out and counting the hours until her
        >vacation begins
        > > on Tuesday
        >
        >I'm desperately clearing my desk so I can leave it empty tomorrow.
        >Tonight i finish loading the truck, 7pm tomorrow I'm on the road.
        >
        >Hawkyns
        >Master Gunner

        Have fun darlin' and good luck on the clearing party! I can't leave until
        Wednesday or Thursday. *grin* But I'll hopefully be completely ready.

        Smiles,
        Despina de la everyone who goes to Pennsic or any other event - please
        drive/travel safely
      • cslemke2000
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 27 11:44 AM
          Hello all,
          Eric MacTavish here I've been a SCAidian for just about 15 years
          (some time off her and there) I recently retuned from Drachenwald
          (well I guess '99 is kind of recent) and am now located in the
          Barony of the Flame in the Middle Kingdom (Ft Knox Ky.)I have found
          myself more and more sliding along that line of authenticy-fun-maven
          and thought hat this would be an interesting group. As for my
          authenticy...yes.. as of the moment my biggest sin is my tent (10
          man cabin) but Im as-we-speak starting to build a "Tinker's" wagon
          for my lady and myself for a more "period" encampment. I'm hoping to
          find interesting pointers on cooking camping and general all around
          advice on "period" sca-ing...(did that make any sense? LOL)
          I enjoy Archery (target I no longer can do combat due to injury),
          bardic (story telling mostly, I do both period tails and SCAidian
          lore, and am in the middle of creating a "book of tails" so if you
          have any good SCA lore stories please send them in!!!), I also play
          the Bodhran (fairly well), wood carving, and some illumination
          mostly in the Celtic style.
          My lady/wife Keely the Tinker is a master cook an is now interested
          in period cookery and primarily illusion foods and subtitles along
          with bardic
          We both belong to a Italian renaissance Comedia Del Arte troop
          within the SCA known as "i Scandali" we perform period Italian
          Street theater... well thats enough fro an introduction for now I
          believe!

          Eric MacTavish