Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: OT: New Member of the Authentic List

  • Dianne and Greg Stucki
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 1 3:07 AM
       Dunno, but there must be something, cause I have five!

      I took my youngest, who is almost 9 months old, to the EK War Practice last April. I think almost every woman there, and a few of the men, had to have a turn at holding him! He even attendeed Court, and was an absolute angel the whole time.

      Laurensa