Re: [Authentic_SCA] Hemp Fabric Source

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 31, 2002

      > > Pickering International, .
      > >
      >Having ordered from them, I was rather pleased with the results. I plan
      >to order more when I can. They do have a minimum of, IIRC, 10 yds, but
      >most people around here probably won't sweat that all that much. I've
      >been thinking of buying in bulk from pickhemp, silkconnection, and
      >thaisilks and then selling at or around cost to people down here in the
      >area, myself.

      Their minimum order is 10 yards per fabric, not for the whole order but per
      fabric. I have several people that know how I order silk and linen and
      come asking for some at what I charge for it (basically cost - per yard
      plus shipping). It's a great way to encourage others - if they know you
      have the stuff right there.

      SMiles,
      Despina