OT: New Member of the Authentic List

  • kyneburh
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 26, 2002
      Wanted to share with everyone that Dona Violante is now a proud mama!
      She gave birth earlier this morning to a lovely Jessica who is 21" and
      10 pounds 8 ounces.

      Bwahahaha - I get to make clothes for baby Jessica.

      Kyneburh
    • Apollonia Margherita
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 26, 2002
        Congrats Violante!!   Many wishes of happiness from my end!

        Apollonia

        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 26, 2002
          kyneburh wrote:

          > Wanted to share with everyone that Dona Violante is now a proud mama!
          > She gave birth earlier this morning to a lovely Jessica who is 21" and
          > 10 pounds 8 ounces.
          >
          > Bwahahaha - I get to make clothes for baby Jessica.

          That's wonderful news! Thanks for passing the information on!

          -- Istvan
          http://www.chapelperilous.net/
          Today is the first day of the rest of the mess.
        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 26, 2002
            At 12:56 PM 7/26/2002 +0000, you wrote:
            >Wanted to share with everyone that Dona Violante is now a proud mama!
            >She gave birth earlier this morning to a lovely Jessica who is 21" and
            >10 pounds 8 ounces.

            Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! I assume mother and child are doing well. Big
            congratulations!

            >Bwahahaha - I get to make clothes for baby Jessica.

            Oh, you evil person... then again, I can't get all the clothes I need for
            my adult self made in time, so I guess you can make the baby clothes. *grin*

            Post a photo in the group's photo section when one is taken of the
            child. We'll all coo at her. *grin*

            Smiles,
            Despina
          • Sarah Michele Ford
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 26, 2002
              On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, kyneburh wrote:

              > Wanted to share with everyone that Dona Violante is now a proud mama!
              > She gave birth earlier this morning to a lovely Jessica who is 21" and
              > 10 pounds 8 ounces.

              Clearly the answer to getting a baby borned is to complain the day before
              about them not being ready to join the world!

              Congrats to Violante and welcome to Jessica.

              > Bwahahaha - I get to make clothes for baby Jessica.

              I've recently been contemplating baby tunics as a gift for some friends
              whose first is due in November...

              Alianor

              Sarah Michele Ford
              /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
              Illusion is the general rule of the universe;
              reality is but an exception.
              --Jean Baudrillard
              \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
            • marshamclean@rogers.com
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 26, 2002
                Wanted to share with everyone that Dona Violante is now a proud mama!
                She gave birth earlier this morning to a lovely Jessica who is 21" and
                10 pounds 8 ounces.

                Bwahahaha - I get to make clothes for baby Jessica.

                Kyneburh

              • Dianne and Greg Stucki
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 26, 2002
                  Congratulations Dona Violante, and welcome Jessica!

                  Laurensa

                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 26, 2002
                    On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, kyneburh wrote:

                    > Wanted to share with everyone that Dona Violante is now a proud mama!
                    > She gave birth earlier this morning to a lovely Jessica who is 21" and
                    > 10 pounds 8 ounces.
                    >
                    > Bwahahaha - I get to make clothes for baby Jessica.

                    Omedetou gozaimasu!*

                    Always good to welcome another soul into the world.

                    -Ii

                    *Congratulations
                  • Violante01@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 28, 2002
                      In a message dated 7/26/02 7:46:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, aheilvei@... writes:

                      Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!  I assume mother and child are doing well.  Big
                      congratulations!

                      Yes, and thank you all for the well wishes.  For how big the baby was, labor was riduculously short (less than 6 hrs from first contraction to final push), and entirely drug free.  I swear if it was not my own story, I wouldn't believe it myself!

                      ...and now we start sewing baby garb.  ;)

                      Cheers,
                      Violante
                      (recuperating but never far from her email...)
                    • Brett W. McCoy
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 28, 2002
                        Violante01@... wrote:

                        > Yes, and thank you all for the well wishes. For how big the baby was,
                        > labor was riduculously short (less than 6 hrs from first contraction to
                        > final push), and entirely drug free. I swear if it was not my own
                        > story, I wouldn't believe it myself!

                        Amazing, especially for the first kid. I figured even giving birth
                        wouldn't keep you away from email for very long...

                        -- Istvan
                        http://www.chapelperilous.net/
                        You are a bundle of energy, always on the go.
                      • Gwendoline Rosamond
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jul 29, 2002
                          WOOOHOOOOO! Congrats Violante! Welcome Jessica! When do we get to see
                          pictures?

                          Cheers,
                          Gwendoline

                        • Violante01@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jul 31, 2002
                            In a message dated 7/29/02 5:41:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, dameg@... writes:

                            WOOOHOOOOO!  Congrats Violante!  Welcome Jessica!  When do we get to see
                            pictures?

                            Twist my arm.  :)  Http://www.dba-sw.com/Jessica

                            Did I mention she already has an SCA name?  Karima bint Mikayil.  "Mikayil" is the Arabicized version of "Miguel", her papa's name.  And he's all sorts of tickled...  :)

                            Cheers,
                            Violante
                          • Apollonia Margherita
                            Message 13 of 21 , Jul 31, 2002
                              She's so cute!!!!!!!  How wonderful!

                              Apollonia

                              Message 14 of 21 , Jul 31, 2002
                                Violante, she's beautiful! Congratulations!

                                Rose

                                Quoting Violante01@...:

                                > In a message dated 7/29/02 5:41:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, dameg@...
                                >
                                > writes:
                                >

                                > > WOOOHOOOOO! Congrats Violante! Welcome Jessica! When do we get to see
                                > > pictures?
                                >
                                > Twist my arm. :) Http://www.dba-sw.com/Jessica
                                >
                                > Did I mention she already has an SCA name? Karima bint Mikayil. "Mikayil"
                                >
                                > is the Arabicized version of "Miguel", her papa's name. And he's all sorts
                                >
                                > of tickled... :)
                                >
                                > Cheers,
                                > Violante

                                -=-=-=-

                                food. shelter. clothing. net. Got.net - The Internet Connection, Inc
                              • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                                Message 15 of 21 , Jul 31, 2002
                                  >Twist my arm. :) Http://www.dba-sw.com/Jessica

                                  Violante, it's not nice to make instincts that I have suppressed rise to
                                  the surface through pictures of your amazingly beautiful
                                  child! *grin* She is ..... there aren't words.... Beautiful is as close
                                  as I can get but it falls short. Congratulations.

                                  >Did I mention she already has an SCA name? Karima bint
                                  >Mikayil. "Mikayil" is the Arabicized version of "Miguel", her papa's
                                  >name. And he's all sorts of tickled... :)

                                  Of course he is! I didn't think he was empty in the head! And he'd have
                                  to be to not be tickled! *grin*

                                  Smiles,
                                  Despina
                                • Carolle M Cox
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Jul 31, 2002
                                    ooooh! Such wonderful pics! Welcome to the list, Jessica!!

                                    Gerita

                                    dameg@... writes:

                                    WOOOHOOOOO! Congrats Violante! Welcome Jessica! When do we get to see
                                    pictures?

                                    Twist my arm. :) Http://www.dba-sw.com/Jessica

                                    Did I mention she already has an SCA name? Karima bint Mikayil.
                                    "Mikayil" is the Arabicized version of "Miguel", her papa's name. And he's
                                    all sorts of tickled... :)

                                    Cheers,
                                    Violante
                                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  • Dianne and Greg Stucki
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Jul 31, 2002
                                      All together now....

                                      Awwwwwwww.....she's so cute!!

                                      What a beautiful family you have. And the newest addition is just lovely. I especially like the Sleeping Beauty picture.

                                      Laurensa

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Jul 31, 2002
                                        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Dianne and Greg Stucki" <goofy1@s...>
                                        wrote:
                                        > All together now....
                                        >
                                        > Awwwwwwww.....she's so cute!!
                                        Ditto. I just received my August issue of the newsletter from my
                                        shire back home and discovered there will be a new group camping at
                                        Pennsic known as "Friends of Kenny," for the grandson of two of its
                                        members. Kenny also goes by the sobriquet "Demo Stealer."
                                        What IS it about babies? ;->

                                        Cheers,
                                        Jehanne

                                        P.S., Despina, what are you doing on the WK list??
                                      • marshamclean@rogers.com

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Jul 31, 2002
                                            At 04:31 PM 7/31/2002 -0400, you wrote:
                                            >In a message dated 7/29/02 5:41:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
                                            >dameg@... writes:
                                            >>WOOOHOOOOO! Congrats Violante! Welcome Jessica! When do we get to see
                                            >>pictures?
                                            >

                                            >Twist my arm. :) Http://www.dba-sw.com/Jessica
                                            >
                                            >Did I mention she already has an SCA name? Karima bint
                                            >Mikayil. "Mikayil" is the Arabicized version of "Miguel", her papa's
                                            >name. And he's all sorts of tickled... :)
                                            >
                                            >Cheers,
                                            >Violante

                                            She is GORGEOUS! You will be beating the admirers off with a stick in the
                                            not too distant future. <G> Karima? I can guess at a translation -
                                            precious or something similar? : )

                                            Hugs to all of you,
                                            Gwendoline
                                          • Dianne and Greg Stucki
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Aug 1, 2002
                                               Dunno, but there must be something, cause I have five!

                                              I took my youngest, who is almost 9 months old, to the EK War Practice last April. I think almost every woman there, and a few of the men, had to have a turn at holding him! He even attendeed Court, and was an absolute angel the whole time.

                                              Laurensa