Re: [Authentic_SCA] Janet Arnold Posthumous Book - didn't mean to offend

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
      > I was
      >genuinely looking for information and had been
      >unaware there were problems with her estate, etc.
      >If I did cause distress or offense, I apologise -
      >I have had and continue to have the greatest
      >respect for Ms. Arnold and her vast body of work.

      Ditto. There are many in the costuming and historical world who have been
      anticipating this book for years. Many of us are just not of the patient
      sort and want very much for the book to be completed and
      published. Questions as to when it will be published and released arise
      from time to time.

      Smiles,
      Despina