Re: Caid's Potrero War

  • rowen_g
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
      We've had a couple of events cancelled in the Outlands due fire / fire
      danger this year as well.

      One thing that I would guess *would* be allowed would be the little
      battery-powered "candle" lanterns with small-wattage bulbs. Many
      sporting good stores have them, and I find them less disruptive than
      Coleman lanterns.

      The little battery-powered "candles" available to put in the windows
      around the winter holidays work fairly well too.

      Rowen

      (seriously not fond of Coleman lanterns' glare)