Islyle help request, modern

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      I just spoke with Islyle on the phone again and she wanted me to pass along
      a thank you for all of the messages she has gotten so far. She does have
      the phone number for the seneschal in Iowa City. She's hoping for a place
      to stay but will be happy with someplace where she, her two teenagers and
      her sister can just sit down for a couple of hours outside of the
      hospital. The car already has the tent and sleeping bags in it. She will
      probably be leaving her home within the hour.

      She won't be able to access her regular email but will be able to reach her
      yahoo account at islyle at yahoo.com from Kinko's and such. If anyone
      needs/ wants/ must contact her, this is the address to use for the next few
      days.

      Please pass this message to any other lists that received her request for
      help. Thanks.

      Despina