Re: [Authentic_SCA] Driving in PA

  • Dianne and Greg Stucki
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24, 2002

       so yes, I think they would pull you over for expired
      tags.  It is against the law to not have current tags on your vehicle.

      Smiles,
      Despina
      They will indeed pull you over for expired tags. 7 days after we moved here from MI, we were pulled over for not having a current inspection sticker on our vehicle. Apparently, you need to get it done the day you move into the state. We explained the situation to the officer, who said "Oh, well", and handed us the ticket.

      Nice welcome, eh?

      Laurensa