Re: [Authentic_SCA] Slavic Bardic Circle

  • Theresa Brooks
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 23, 2002
      Greetings Master Roderick,
      The person I mentioned is Ed Dragonslayer.
      He has not chosen a date. He was waiting word from the Barony, that such an "event" would be welcome in the camp :)
      Having heard some of your songs, and you sing :) I am sure you would be more then welcome too :)
      I will keep you posted.

      Isabella

      They may not be Celtic or Slavic, but I have lots of period death and dying
      stuff.  Who's doing this and what night shall we hop the fence?

      Roderic Hawkyns
      Master Gunner

      Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl