Lampwork beads was Re: my latest hobby

  • val_org
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2002
      For the lampworkers and bead-lovers out there, archaeologist Dan
      Carlsson, who is in charge of the excavations of Frojel on Gotland,
      is putting out a CD packed with excellent color photos of the bead
      finds. It's $10 US via Paypal, and the URL is:

      http://www16.aname.net/~arkeodok/order.html

      I just got mine over the weekend, and I"m amazed at the detail I can
      see when I zoom w-a-a-a-a-y in!

      They're going to do more of these phot CDs, with the next being
      either knives or combs, probably depending on which one gets done
      first.

      ::GUNNVOR::