silk supplier question

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2002
      For those who have used exotic silks. Do they sell in yardage or just by
      the boltage?

      Thanks,

      Smiles,
      Despina de la wants this article finished and gone...... grrrrrrr
    • marshamclean@rogers.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 18, 2002
          At 06:49 PM 7/18/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >You mean as in fabric yardage? I buy Indian, Chinese and all other silks
          >by the yard. Boltage would save me bucks, though, if I had enough to buy
          >a bolt.

          Yes, I need to know if Exotic Silks - the company - sells silk only by the
          yard, only by the bolt, or both by the yard and by the bolt.

          Smiles,
          Despina
        • marshamclean@rogers.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 18, 2002

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 18, 2002
              At 04:29 PM 7/18/2002 -0700, you wrote:

              > > Yes, I need to know if Exotic Silks - the company - sells silk only by
              > > the yard, only by the bolt, or both by the yard and by the bolt.
              >

              >although I haven't done it, I believe they do but it will cost more

              Okay, that makes sense. I'll find out in a day or so from them, I was just
              hoping for a faster answer from the list. *grin*

              Smiles,
              Despina
            • Zohra Rawling
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 18, 2002

                > Yes, I need to know if Exotic Silks - the company - sells silk only by
                > the yard, only by the bolt, or both by the yard and by the bolt.

                although I haven't done it, I believe they do but it will cost more

                If you write them e-mail I am sure they will let you know.
                they are very nice ^_^

                Ysabella