16th century patterns

  • Gwendoline Rosamond
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 17, 2002
      Greetings,

      I've been sporadically checking this list lately (you guys are very chatty
      these days) and saw Despina's post suggesting we talk about what we're
      doing these days so I thought I would. Aside from school & work I am
      currently beta testing the 16th century women's clothing patterns being
      produced by Mantua Maker. For those of you who are looking for patterns
      for these types of things I would recommend them as a place to start. All
      the patterns come with detailed instructions and some documentation. The
      corset is quite good (I still find it fits big through the bust). I'm
      about to try out her French Gown pattern (to be released later). If you
      are interested in checking out her stuff, you can find it at
      http://www.5rivers.org/ in the Historical Sewing Patterns section. I will
      post pictures when my new outfit is done.

      Cheers,
      Gwendoline
    • Gwendoline Rosamond