Re: [Authentic_SCA] Pre-Pennsic shopping planning

  • Cannoneer
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 16 7:20 PM
      At 06:53 PM 07/16/2002 -0500, you wrote:

      >For fencing, look at Darkwood Armory at http://www.darkwoodarmory.com
      >Spendy rapiers, but yummy too. They're the best-balanced schlaegers I've
      >had the pleasure of handling.
      >
      >Alianor

      Got to agree there. I've got two schlagers with his hilts and my Del Tin
      has one of his hilts also. Great balance and well made. they have a
      proportion which goes well, right size bar stock and appropriately sized
      for a normal hand. they sing when you pick them up.

      Roderic Hawkyns
      Master Gunner

      Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl