Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: The "scoop" on Bread-LONG

  • Carolle M Cox
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2002
      Yes, please! One over here. . . . .

      Gerita

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Trey Capnerhurst" <traesach@...>
      To: <Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 5:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: The "scoop" on Bread-LONG

      The salt would have been different, too. I have an entire article on period
      salt, mostly with a health bent that I use in my work, if anyone wants it.

      Treasach
      <snip>

      Hi Bogdan,

      Another question: were those period breads that you know about made
      with or without salt? Most breads today are made with salt (Tuscan
      pane basso isn't, but that's the only exception I know).

      Best regards,

      Christina

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Click here to find your contact lenses!