Looking for Gwendoline R.

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2002
      Madinia wrote:
      > I'd certainly be happy to take you about, but I don't make a list and can't think of much off-hand.  You will enjoy Syke's Sutlering and the Practical Goose, the Guild of Limners, all the booksellers and Jewels by von Roessler.  He usually gets a large chunk of my budget.

      I'll certainly get you to give me a tour :)  Practical Goose sounds
      wonderful (based on a quick web search), and you're not wrong about
      Syke's either.

      > Here's my vague list (I find I don't *need* much lately.  What I desperately *want* and cannot have is another matter.

      I actually do "need" stuff, for values of "need" that mean "I am
      uncomfortable playing without this stuff".  Top of that list is some
      better eating implements and a replica stonewear jug.  Also high on the
      list, perhaps a little oddly, are buckets.

      > The latest Tudor Glitz and Beast comics. <mandatory the minute the merchants are allowed to sell>
      > Chocolate milk.

      Chocolate milk is right out for me.  Lactose issues, dontchaknow.

      Yours,

      Katherine

      katherine@...  http://infotrope.net/sca/