Re: Congratulations Vitus!

  • autumnriver
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 1, 2002
      > To all that read these words,
      > Know that the noble Vitus has
      > been placed on vigil for the
      > Order of Chivalry by Their
      > most Royal Majesties Valharic
      > and Alys.
      >
      > CONGRATULATIONS VITUS!!!!!!!

      *blinks* Vitus as in Vitus Litold? Wow, excellent, long time due.

      Seems like just yesterday that he was beating the stuffing out of me
      (and just about everyone else) back in the Barony of the Flame. (I
      moved away about 5 years ago). Heck of a fighter, never let up on
      anyone, but he was always encouraging.

      I ought to scan in that newsletter he did about fighting. EDGES,
      FLANGES & POINTS: A Newsletter for the Brain-Damaged
      Stickjock...heh. Decent articles and his cartoons were something to
      behold.

      --Tacye
      once known as Maria Katerina von Adlerhof
    • Apollonia Margherita
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 1, 2002
        Vivat, Vitus!

        Apollonia
      • Gwendoline Rosamond
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 1, 2002
          I've heard it's scheduled for Pennsic.

          Cheers,
          Gwendoline

          At 05:26 PM 7/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >Does anyone know when and where the elevation is to be? At Pennsic?
          >I certainly would like to be in attendence!
          >
          >Baronne Chrestienne (Ciaran)
          >Aethelmearc
          >
          > > "Subject: Vitus
          > >
          > > To all that read these words,
          > > Know that the noble Vitus has
          > > been placed on vigil for the
          > > Order of Chivalry by Their
          > > most Royal Majesties Valharic
          > > and Alys.
          > >
          > > CONGRATULATIONS VITUS!!!!!!!
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > > Gwendoline
        • Gwendoline Rosamond
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 11, 2002
            Well, I just heard from Drea and she has misplaced the article. : ( She
            promises to let me know as soon as she finds it.

            Cheers,
            Gwendoline