Re: [Authentic_SCA] test

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2002
      At 07:22 PM 7/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:

      B+

      You'd have gotten an A but you didn't even sign your paper. *grin*

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • eanswythdeb
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2002
        > B+
        >
        > You'd have gotten an A but you didn't even sign your paper. *grin*
        >
        > Smiles,
        > Despina

        Ah, crap! I always do that!
        Actually, I haven't received any mail from this list for days. I
        think I'm getting Yahooed again.

        Eanswyth
      • Jeanne Harney
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
          Sorry, guys. Lost email for 24 hours and not sure Yahoo is working or if
          the bouncing killed it...
          Jeanne
          A headon collision between Morticia Adams and Martha Stewart.
        • femme delyon
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 8, 2003
            this is a test to start sending messages.johanna

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 8, 2003
              At 12:09 PM 4/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
              >this is a test to start sending messages.johanna

              okay, start ;^P

              - Despina
            • alizkye
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 8, 2003
                Hey Hanna! :)

                Nice to see a familiar face (err.....email :)

                regards,

                aliskye

                --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, femme delyon <femmedelyon@y...>
                wrote:
                > this is a test to start sending messages.johanna

              • ahelou
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 18, 2003
                  ...just checking to see if I can post to the list from this email account.
                  (Normally it bounces
                  and I have to post from the yahoogroups website, which is a pain.)

                  vittoria
                • A
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 29, 2003
                    ...new email address...just making sure it works...feel free to ignore.

                    Vittoria
                  • The Solomons
                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 3, 2003
                      test
                    • aheilvei
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 3, 2003
                        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, The Solomons <stacia2@b...>
                        wrote:
                        > test

                        *grin* You pass. *grin*

                        I should have but couldn't resist.

                        Smiles,
                        Despina
                      • potterkd2
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 19, 2003
                          test
                        • Tom Knighton
                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 19, 2003
                            Test? But I haven't studied yet???

                            Is it at least multiple choice? ;)

                            Sorry, couldn't help myself.

                            Bran

                          • Grece Fitz Huwe
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 19, 2003
                              Actually it is an essay. In 500 words or more <EG>
                              tell us why you feel you should pass this test.

                              Grace, the meanest teacher I know
                            • aheilvei
                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 19, 2003
                                > Actually it is an essay. In 500 words or more <EG>
                                > tell us why you feel you should pass this test.
                                >
                                > Grace, the meanest teacher I know

                                Grace, think about it... do you *really* want to give that
                                assignment to this list?

                                Please remember folks, all of these essays must be directly
                                addressed to Grace's mailbox, not to the list. ;^D

                                Despina de la starting at 500 words is soooo easy