test

  • eanswythdeb
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2002
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2002
        At 07:22 PM 7/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:

        B+

        You'd have gotten an A but you didn't even sign your paper. *grin*

        Smiles,
        Despina
      • eanswythdeb
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 1, 2002
          > B+
          >
          > You'd have gotten an A but you didn't even sign your paper. *grin*
          >
          > Smiles,
          > Despina

          Ah, crap! I always do that!
          Actually, I haven't received any mail from this list for days. I
          think I'm getting Yahooed again.

          Eanswyth
        • Jeanne Harney
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
            Sorry, guys. Lost email for 24 hours and not sure Yahoo is working or if
            the bouncing killed it...
            Jeanne
            A headon collision between Morticia Adams and Martha Stewart.
          • femme delyon
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 8, 2003
              this is a test to start sending messages.johanna

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 8, 2003
                At 12:09 PM 4/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
                >this is a test to start sending messages.johanna

                okay, start ;^P

                - Despina
              • alizkye
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 8, 2003
                  Hey Hanna! :)

                  Nice to see a familiar face (err.....email :)

                  regards,

                  aliskye

                  --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, femme delyon <femmedelyon@y...>
                  wrote:
                  > this is a test to start sending messages.johanna

                • ahelou
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 18, 2003
                    ...just checking to see if I can post to the list from this email account.
                    (Normally it bounces
                    and I have to post from the yahoogroups website, which is a pain.)

                    vittoria
                  • A
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 29, 2003
                      ...new email address...just making sure it works...feel free to ignore.

                      Vittoria
                    • The Solomons
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 3, 2003
                        test
                      • aheilvei
                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 3, 2003
                          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, The Solomons <stacia2@b...>
                          wrote:
                          > test

                          *grin* You pass. *grin*

                          I should have but couldn't resist.

                          Smiles,
                          Despina
                        • potterkd2
                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 19, 2003
                            test
                          • Tom Knighton
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 19, 2003
                              Test? But I haven't studied yet???

                              Is it at least multiple choice? ;)

                              Sorry, couldn't help myself.

                              Bran

                            • Grece Fitz Huwe
                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 19, 2003
                                Actually it is an essay. In 500 words or more <EG>
                                tell us why you feel you should pass this test.

                                Grace, the meanest teacher I know
                              • aheilvei
                                Message 15 of 15 , Nov 19, 2003
                                  > Actually it is an essay. In 500 words or more <EG>
                                  > tell us why you feel you should pass this test.
                                  >
                                  > Grace, the meanest teacher I know

                                  Grace, think about it... do you *really* want to give that
                                  assignment to this list?

                                  Please remember folks, all of these essays must be directly
                                  addressed to Grace's mailbox, not to the list. ;^D

                                  Despina de la starting at 500 words is soooo easy