Re: [Authentic_SCA] Yippee for me!

  • Tom Knighton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2002
      Congratulations!!!!!!!

      Bran
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 10:01 PM
      Subject: [Authentic_SCA] Yippee for me!

      I was apprenticed this weekend!!!  To Mistress Jeanmaire du Domremy!!  I am so happy......

      Apollonia

    • Apollonia Margherita
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2002
        I was apprenticed this weekend!!!  To Mistress Jeanmaire du Domremy!!  I am so happy......

        Apollonia
      • Jennifer Hill
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2002
          Felicitations!  Huzzah!  Gwen
          I was apprenticed this weekend!!!  To Mistress Jeanmaire du Domremy!!  I am so happy......

          Apollonia

        • Carolle M Cox
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2002
            VIVAT, Lady Apollonia!! This is indeed good news!

            Gerita

            I was apprenticed this weekend!!! To Mistress Jeanmaire du Domremy!! I am
            so happy......

            Apollonia
          • Gwendoline Rosamond
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 30, 2002
              congratulations. May it be a fulfilling relationship for both of you.

              Cheers,
              Gwendoline

              At 10:01 PM 6/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:
              >I was apprenticed this weekend!!! To Mistress Jeanmaire du Domremy!! I
              >am so happy......
              >
              >Apollonia
            • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
                At 10:01 PM 6/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:
                >I was apprenticed this weekend!!! To Mistress Jeanmaire du Domremy!! I
                >am so happy......
                >
                >Apollonia

                Congrats! I hope the relationship is mutually benefitial and
                enjoyable. *grin*

                SMiles,
                Despina