Re: [Authentic_SCA] Pleating Update

  • Jennifer Sena
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2002
      Subject: [Authentic_SCA] Pleating Update
      >Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:07:48 -0400
      >
      >It worked! I got it done, and somehow, the neckline is perfect! I have no
      >idea how, but cool anyway!
      >
      >Apollonia

      Congratulations!!

      I just got around 10yds of the drapery pleating tape at a thrift store for
      3.99 and am looking at doing an Elizabethan(in the right size this
      time...sigh)and using it to pleat the skirt. I followed the pattern last
      time and the gown was great, but too small in general.

      When you get done please show pics. I love to see what others are making.

      Jennifer Sena
      Distant Designs
      http://home.teleport.com/~cedric/distdesi

      I wont hurt you, I just want to dress you up!!