My apparently famous bliaut handout

  • rio_strangegirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      It is now downloadable, but only to members of a mailing list
      discussing clothing of that era.

      and join the 12 century garb list (it's very quiet, being very new),
      you will gain access to the group's files section. In the files
      section is a folder entitled "Patterns and Articles" and in that
      folder is another called "Marguerie de Jauncourt". In this folder is
      a copy of my draft handout and my additional notes.

      I will be offline for about 2 months (starting tomorrow), so this is
      the best way to get a copy and also get help and advice from other
      people interested in 12th century clothing. I also would really like
      to encourage anyone who may be interested to join this group (not my
      group, actually, just specifically about my pet obsession) :)

      Lady Marguerie de Jauncourt