Re: [Authentic_SCA] My household site - what about yours?

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2002
      The site for my household is http://www.maisonstclaire.org/

      It's still in the 'under construction' stages in a lot of places, but
      I'm working on it day by day...

      Ta

      Morgan

      skyecatuk wrote:

      > Looking at the A&S pics got me thinking. I'd love to see local
      > pictures of you guys, perhaps the local household / shire, whatever.
      >
      > I really enjoy seeing what other people are up to all over the world.
      >
      > So, I'll start <G>
      >
      > http://www.brighthelm.org/ is the household I'm in. They're lots of
      > fun.
      >
      > The Photos section shows what we get up to. I'd particularly like to
      > show you the Warbands photos, where we get to go play in a castle in
      > Aberdeenshire. Busy with preparations at the mo. You might well like
      > looking at the Coronation photos in Wales too. We used Caerphilly
      > castle for that.
      >
      > The main shire site is http://www.harpelstane.org/ but it appears to
      > be dead at the mo for some reason.
      >
      > What about the rest of you?
      >
      > Lisa
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Virgule gazed across the vast, cold, steel expanse past his inquisitor
      to witness the full consequence of his previous decision - feral,
      withered children, in tattered, filthy garments, toiled mindlessly at
      his command in a single chamber which reeked of oil and burning animal
      flesh - his time had come to deliver the final instruction; "Yes! I
      would like fries with that."

      GH/TW d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@
      DI++ D G e+>e++ r* z++ k++ !f X+
    • Gwendoline Rosamond
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2002
        Lisa,

        Have we met? I was at the FarIsles Coronation.... You can see me sitting
        beside Teddy in http://www.brighthelm.org/?page=5&album=16&photo=386
        Or, heading out the bottom right hand corner of the photo here:
        http://www.brighthelm.org/?page=5&album=16&photo=393

        I don't belong to a household so I don't have a return site. : )

        Cheers,
        Gwendoline

        At 09:33 AM 5/31/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >Looking at the A&S pics got me thinking. I'd love to see local
        >pictures of you guys, perhaps the local household / shire, whatever.
        >
        >I really enjoy seeing what other people are up to all over the world.
        >
        >So, I'll start <G>
        >
        >http://www.brighthelm.org/ is the household I'm in. They're lots of
        >fun.
        >
        >The Photos section shows what we get up to. I'd particularly like to
        >show you the Warbands photos, where we get to go play in a castle in
        >Aberdeenshire. Busy with preparations at the mo. You might well like
        >looking at the Coronation photos in Wales too. We used Caerphilly
        >castle for that.
        >
        >The main shire site is http://www.harpelstane.org/ but it appears to
        >be dead at the mo for some reason.
        >

        >What about the rest of you?
        >
        >Lisa
      • Gwendoline Rosamond
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2002
          At 08:18 AM 6/3/2002 -0400, you wrote:
          >Lisa wrote:
          > > Looking at the A&S pics got me thinking. I'd love to see local
          > > pictures of you guys, perhaps the local household / shire, whatever.
          > >
          > > I really enjoy seeing what other people are up to all over the world.
          >
          >The crowd I mostly play with (though I'm not a member of the household)
          >are at <http://skraeling.sca.org/xiphias/>http://skraeling.sca.org/xiphias/
          >
          >Yours,
          >
          >Katherine

          LOL! I looked at the website, and discovered I'm still listed in it. My
          name is spelled wrong but, I'm still there. The whole fish thing started
          as a joke between Aidan & I. For awhile we were really the only two
          fencers in Caldrithig. <G> Talk about a blast from the past! Thanks for
          posting that.

          Cheers,
          Gwendoline
        • Kirrily Robert
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2002
            Gwendoline wrote:
            >>The crowd I mostly play with (though I'm not a member of the household)
            >>are at <http://skraeling.sca.org/xiphias/>http://skraeling.sca.org/xiphias/
            >>
            > LOL! I looked at the website, and discovered I'm still listed in it. My
            > name is spelled wrong but, I'm still there. The whole fish thing started
            > as a joke between Aidan & I. For awhile we were really the only two
            > fencers in Caldrithig. <G> Talk about a blast from the past! Thanks for
            > posting that.

            Want me to tell the webmistress about the correct spelling of you name,
            or anything else?

            Yours,

            Katherine

            katherine@... http://infotrope.net/sca/
          • Gwendoline Rosamond
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 3, 2002
              At 08:16 PM 6/3/2002 -0400, you wrote:
              >Gwendoline wrote:
              > >>The crowd I mostly play with (though I'm not a member of the household)
              > >>are at
              > <<http://skraeling.sca.org/xiphias/>http://skraeling.sca.org/xiphias/>http://skraeling.sca.org/xiphias/
              > >>
              > > LOL! I looked at the website, and discovered I'm still listed in it. My
              > > name is spelled wrong but, I'm still there. The whole fish thing started
              > > as a joke between Aidan & I. For awhile we were really the only two
              > > fencers in Caldrithig. <G> Talk about a blast from the past! Thanks for
              > > posting that.
              >
              >Want me to tell the webmistress about the correct spelling of you name,
              >or anything else?
              >
              >Yours,
              >
              >Katherine

              Sure. It's Gwendoline Rosamond. I don't know if the webmistress might
              want to add the fact that I'm now in the Middle Kingdom.

              Cheers,
              Gwendoline
            • skyecatuk
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 4, 2002
                --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Gwendoline Rosamond <dameg@a...> wrote:
                > Lisa,
                >
                > Have we met? I was at the FarIsles Coronation.... You can see me
                sitting
                > beside Teddy in http://www.brighthelm.org/?page=5&album=16&photo=386
                > Or, heading out the bottom right hand corner of the photo here:
                > http://www.brighthelm.org/?page=5&album=16&photo=393

                No, we haven't met. You may well have met Richard, Gytha and Jenny
                though. I think they were the folk from the household that went down
                to the coronation.

                Lisa
              • Gwendoline Rosamond
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 4, 2002
                  At 09:33 AM 6/4/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                  >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Gwendoline Rosamond <dameg@a...> wrote:
                  > > Lisa,
                  > >
                  > > Have we met? I was at the FarIsles Coronation.... You can see me
                  >sitting
                  > > beside Teddy in
                  > <http://www.brighthelm.org/?page=5&album=16&photo=386>http://www.brighthelm.org/?page=5&album=16&photo=386
                  > > Or, heading out the bottom right hand corner of the photo here:
                  > >
                  > <http://www.brighthelm.org/?page=5&album=16&photo=393>http://www.brighthelm.org/?page=5&album=16&photo=393
                  >
                  >No, we haven't met. You may well have met Richard, Gytha and Jenny
                  >though. I think they were the folk from the household that went down
                  >to the coronation.
                  >
                  >Lisa

                  Oh well, maybe we can meet this January. I'm planning to go back to
                  England for the month again if I can. I'm horrible with names so I really
                  couldn't remember who I had met. : )

                  Cheers,
                  GWendoline