Re: AWSOME ST. ELEGIUS....

  • ladybrynn
    Message 1 of 59 , May 30, 2002
      Forms I don't mind. Such really interesting catagories.
      I think I like the Canine Studies one. So many catagories so little
      time. Oh heck I'll sleep plenty when I'm dead.

      - Brynn

      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Theresa Brooks <theresabrooks@c...> wrote:
      > LOL,
      > I sat down and found 9 different items in 15 categories.
      > WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > If you have an item that is in multiple categories, you still have
      to fill out the forms...
      > Each category, not just once per item :)
      > Fortunately, the forms will soon be up in file. (I asked Mistress
      Eilis to have Master Morgan post them up when ready)...
      > Hopefully, the form will be in such a way that we can just mass
      print :)

      > Isabella
      >

      > YES! That Rocks! Okay two catagories down three to go.
      >
      > - Brynn
    • wodeford
      Message 59 of 59 , Jun 8, 2002
        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "wodeford" <wodeford@y...> wrote:
        > Talk about timing. I've been hunted down like the dog I am. ;-> I
        got
        > a note from the outgoing Bard of Cynagua last night requesting my
        > address so she can mail me my score sheets. I politely declined to
        do
        > so: I did my best, people applauded, that's enough for me.
        >
        > I wonder if she'll understand.

        She didn't. Sigh. She didn't understand "No, you may not have my
        address," either.

        She forgot she can't make me read the damned things.

        Jehanne de Sgusted