Dragging Bran's wife along was: Thanks

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2002
      >Actually, my lady isn't as authenticity minded as me (she's scared it's
      >gonna be more hassel than it's worth...can't wait to change her opinion as
      >well as others!!)

      I made, for a friend of mine, a set of archery clothes for a French archer
      in the 14thish c. The shirt was a heavy (5.5oz) linen. Saturday's event
      was rather warm and very sunny.

      She came up to me at some point in the middle of the day and said, "wow,
      this is great! you said this is the heavy stuff? Oh man, I gotta make
      stuff with that other linen you got for me. This is too cool."

      Then I told her it gets softer with every wash and she was even
      happier. *grin*

      one piece at a time.......

      Smiles,
      Despina