Tres amusant!

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      I am sitting here for a late lunch, reading the latest W magazine. Here's the latest for all our vacations <tV!fic>:
      "When in Rome Hobnobbing with the Italian aristocracy just got a lot easier - for those prepared to pay for the privilege. Italicus, a high-end travel agency, is helping travellers break bread with everyone from Prince and Princess Tortorici Montaperto di Raffadali to the American ambassador. Private tours of the Vatican are also arranged, but it's the chance to dine in opulent homes, such as the palazzo of Prospero di Colona, that is the real draw."

      The Prince and Princess I can miss, but the tour and the private palazzos I could live with <in>.

      When I get the winning lotto ticket. Sure.

      Madinia