Re: [Authentic_SCA] Hee-hee-hee was: Quiet isn't it?

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29, 2002
      Congratulations, ma chere Jehanne. Well done and well deserved...

      Ta

      Morgan

      --
      Virgule gazed across the vast, cold, steel expanse past his inquisitor
      to witness the full consequence of his previous decision - feral,

      GH/TW d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@
      DI++ D G e+>e++ r* z++ k++ !f X+