Re: [Authentic_SCA] Group Projects

  • Trey Capnerhurst
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2002
      Bring songs.  You'll have plenty of time to brush up on singing with your friends, and it's invaluable for keeping a steady rhythm.  Helps with frustration levels, too.

      Treasach
      -----
      Greetings,

      Has anyone coordinated a group sheep to tunic project?  I just found out I
      volunteered for one.  Any pitfalls I should be aware of?  I do know the
      steps.  I thought I was just volunteering for the weaving portion.  Funding
      is taken care of.  My sanity has been tucked away for safekeeping.

      Thx,
      Cassandra