Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Spring Faire feast - brilliant thought

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2002
      At 04:23 PM 5/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:

      >It sounds like it was a *most* splendid feast - I'm awed. (Wish I'd
      >been there.)
      >
      >I've printed off a copy of the handout from the files - may I make two
      >or three more for friends?

      Sure. Just keep it all together as a single work. That's all Bogdan
      asks. Well, that an that people contact him if they have
      questions. *grin* Feel free to distribute his email with it as
      well. heilveil@...

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2002

        > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
        Cook
        > list okay or do we need to do more for this?
        Euriol seemed content with a URL she could link to.

        Jehanne
      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2002
          At 11:24 PM 5/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
          >wrote:
          >
          > > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
          >Cook
          > > list okay or do we need to do more for this?
          >Euriol seemed content with a URL she could link to.

          okay. As soon as we get word that it's up, I'll send the URL. If anyone
          has anywhere they think it would be good to post this, please let me know.

          Smiles,
          Despina