Re: Spring Faire feast - brilliant thought

  • roswtr
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2002
      It was good for me <snicker>, and I printed out a copy from the files
      to peruse at my leisure. I know a couple of other people have also
      looked at it, since I saw that Duquessa Juana has already been sharing
      it.

      Rose :)

      > >Bogdan and Despina,
      > >Let me know if/when this gets posted to the Middle Kingdom Cookery
      > >site and what the URL was so I can inform the WK Cookery lady who
      > >inquired about Franken-Brisket....
      >
      > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
      Cook
      > list okay or do we need to do more for this? If you need me to mail
      you
      > copies, no problem. I'm probably going to mail copies to those who
      have
      > requested, sometime tomorrow. Let me know.
      >
      > Smiles,
      > Despina
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2002
        At 04:23 PM 5/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:

        >It sounds like it was a *most* splendid feast - I'm awed. (Wish I'd
        >been there.)
        >
        >I've printed off a copy of the handout from the files - may I make two
        >or three more for friends?

        Sure. Just keep it all together as a single work. That's all Bogdan
        asks. Well, that an that people contact him if they have
        questions. *grin* Feel free to distribute his email with it as
        well. heilveil@...

        Smiles,
        Despina
      • wodeford
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2002

          > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
          Cook
          > list okay or do we need to do more for this?
          Euriol seemed content with a URL she could link to.

          Jehanne
        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2002
            At 11:24 PM 5/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
            >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
            >wrote:
            >
            > > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
            >Cook
            > > list okay or do we need to do more for this?
            >Euriol seemed content with a URL she could link to.

            okay. As soon as we get word that it's up, I'll send the URL. If anyone
            has anywhere they think it would be good to post this, please let me know.

            Smiles,
            Despina