Re: Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII

  • rowen_g
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 9:21 AM
      Worse yet - I wandered in AS 10. :) I drift away a bit sometimes -
      but I always seem to drift back. (Other groups have just as much
      "politics," and aren't as much fun.)

      Rowen

      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "maud_de_clayton" <dtjacobson@y...> wrote:
      > Worse. I had to go to Caid's web site to look up which Crown was
      when
      > to figure it out (AS 15). And I'm also considered "new"; most of my
      > friends were made Laurels before I even started playing.
      >
      > I wonder if this is an indication that I need to Get A Life. ;-)
      >
      > Maud
      >
      > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., <marshamclean@r...> wrote:
      > > Gad. I joined in 19 or 20. And I'm 'new' compared to many of my
      > friends...
      > >
      > > Madinia
      > > >
      > > > From: "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
      > > > Date: 2002/05/01 Wed PM 01:53:07 GMT
      > > > To: Authentic_SCA@y...
      > > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII

      > > > yuppers. 37

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • maud_de_clayton
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 1:13 PM
        Amen to that. It's run the gamut from "if I have to spend any more
        time dealing with these idiots I'm gonna go postal," to "everybody is
        wonderful and I can't imagine playing with another group"; however,
        it's become a nice "vacation" from the politics of Those Other
        Medieval Groups. ;-D

        Maud