Re: [Authentic_SCA] Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII

  • maud_de_clayton
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      Worse. I had to go to Caid's web site to look up which Crown was when
      to figure it out (AS 15). And I'm also considered "new"; most of my
      friends were made Laurels before I even started playing.

      I wonder if this is an indication that I need to Get A Life. ;-)

      Maud

      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., <marshamclean@r...> wrote:
      > Gad. I joined in 19 or 20. And I'm 'new' compared to many of my
      friends...

      > Madinia
      > >
      > > From: "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
      > > Date: 2002/05/01 Wed PM 01:53:07 GMT
      > > To: Authentic_SCA@y...
      > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII
      > >
      > > At 07:24 AM 5/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
      > > >--------------000004050304060802020905
      > > >
      > > >isn't it XXXVII?
      > >
      > > yuppers. 37

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • rowen_g
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        Worse yet - I wandered in AS 10. :) I drift away a bit sometimes -
        but I always seem to drift back. (Other groups have just as much
        "politics," and aren't as much fun.)

        Rowen

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          Amen to that. It's run the gamut from "if I have to spend any more
          time dealing with these idiots I'm gonna go postal," to "everybody is
          wonderful and I can't imagine playing with another group"; however,
          it's become a nice "vacation" from the politics of Those Other
          Medieval Groups. ;-D

          Maud