Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      Gad. I joined in 19 or 20. And I'm 'new' compared to many of my friends...

      Madinia

      > From: "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...>
      > Date: 2002/05/01 Wed PM 01:53:07 GMT
      > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII
      >
      > At 07:24 AM 5/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
      > >--------------000004050304060802020905
      > >
      > >isn't it XXXVII?
      >
      > yuppers. 37

    • maud_de_clayton
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        Worse. I had to go to Caid's web site to look up which Crown was when
        to figure it out (AS 15). And I'm also considered "new"; most of my
        friends were made Laurels before I even started playing.

        I wonder if this is an indication that I need to Get A Life. ;-)

        Maud

        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., <marshamclean@r...> wrote:
        > Gad. I joined in 19 or 20. And I'm 'new' compared to many of my
        friends...

        > Madinia
        > >
        > > From: "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
        > > Date: 2002/05/01 Wed PM 01:53:07 GMT
        > > To: Authentic_SCA@y...
        > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII
        > >
        > > At 07:24 AM 5/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
        > > >--------------000004050304060802020905
        > > >
        > > >isn't it XXXVII?
        > >
        > > yuppers. 37

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • rowen_g
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          Worse yet - I wandered in AS 10. :) I drift away a bit sometimes -
          but I always seem to drift back. (Other groups have just as much
          "politics," and aren't as much fun.)

          Rowen

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2002
            Amen to that. It's run the gamut from "if I have to spend any more
            time dealing with these idiots I'm gonna go postal," to "everybody is
            wonderful and I can't imagine playing with another group"; however,
            it's become a nice "vacation" from the politics of Those Other
            Medieval Groups. ;-D

            Maud