Re: [Authentic_SCA] Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII

  • The Solomons
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      isn't it XXXVII?

      Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      New Year !!!! A.S. XVII

      Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2002
      Time: All Day

      Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        At 07:24 AM 5/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
        >--------------000004050304060802020905
        >
        >isn't it XXXVII?

        yuppers. 37
      • marshamclean@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          Gad. I joined in 19 or 20. And I'm 'new' compared to many of my friends...

          Madinia

          > From: "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...>
          > Date: 2002/05/01 Wed PM 01:53:07 GMT
          > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII
          >
          > At 07:24 AM 5/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
          > >--------------000004050304060802020905
          > >
          > >isn't it XXXVII?
          >
          > yuppers. 37

        • maud_de_clayton
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2002
            Worse. I had to go to Caid's web site to look up which Crown was when
            to figure it out (AS 15). And I'm also considered "new"; most of my
            friends were made Laurels before I even started playing.

            I wonder if this is an indication that I need to Get A Life. ;-)

            Maud

            --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., <marshamclean@r...> wrote:
            > Gad. I joined in 19 or 20. And I'm 'new' compared to many of my
            friends...

            > Madinia
            > >
            > > From: "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
            > > Date: 2002/05/01 Wed PM 01:53:07 GMT
            > > To: Authentic_SCA@y...
            > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Reminder - New Year !!!! A.S. XVII
            > >
            > > At 07:24 AM 5/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
            > > >--------------000004050304060802020905
            > > >
            > > >isn't it XXXVII?
            > >
            > > yuppers. 37

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • rowen_g
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2002
              Worse yet - I wandered in AS 10. :) I drift away a bit sometimes -
              but I always seem to drift back. (Other groups have just as much
              "politics," and aren't as much fun.)

              Rowen

              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2002
                Amen to that. It's run the gamut from "if I have to spend any more
                time dealing with these idiots I'm gonna go postal," to "everybody is
                wonderful and I can't imagine playing with another group"; however,
                it's become a nice "vacation" from the politics of Those Other
                Medieval Groups. ;-D

                Maud