Spring Faire feast - brilliant thought

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
      With a great amount of brain power, I asked Bogdan and thus - the Spring
      Faire Feast Booklet is in the files section of the group. Under my file -
      Despina.

      Please don't reproduce or hand out incomplete. Bogdan would really like it
      to stay together and always be presented as a single body of work, since he
      did all the work on this for a single purpose.

      Please also be sure to give him credit for the work. All of the
      translations and transcriptions from the original are his. He really
      worked his rear off for this to work.

      If anyone wants a copy of the booklet as we presented it at the feast,
      please send my your address off-list and I will happily send you a copy -
      like I said, I have extra. *grin*

      Smiles,
      Despina

      ----------
      If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.
    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
        > With a great amount of brain power, I asked Bogdan and thus - the
        Spring
        > Faire Feast Booklet is in the files section of the group. Under my
        file -
        > Despina.

        Bogdan and Despina,
        Let me know if/when this gets posted to the Middle Kingdom Cookery
        site and what the URL was so I can inform the WK Cookery lady who
        inquired about Franken-Brisket....

        Jehanne
      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2002
          >Bogdan and Despina,
          >Let me know if/when this gets posted to the Middle Kingdom Cookery
          >site and what the URL was so I can inform the WK Cookery lady who
          >inquired about Franken-Brisket....

          Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West Cook
          list okay or do we need to do more for this? If you need me to mail you
          copies, no problem. I'm probably going to mail copies to those who have
          requested, sometime tomorrow. Let me know.

          Smiles,
          Despina
        • rowen_g
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2002
            It sounds like it was a *most* splendid feast - I'm awed. (Wish I'd
            been there.)

            I've printed off a copy of the handout from the files - may I make two
            or three more for friends?

            Rowen

            (catching up a little)

            > >Bogdan and Despina,
            > >Let me know if/when this gets posted to the Middle Kingdom Cookery
            > >site and what the URL was so I can inform the WK Cookery lady who
            > >inquired about Franken-Brisket....
            >
            > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
            Cook
            > list okay or do we need to do more for this? If you need me to mail
            you
            > copies, no problem. I'm probably going to mail copies to those who
            have
            > requested, sometime tomorrow. Let me know.
            >
            > Smiles,
            > Despina
          • roswtr
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2002
              It was good for me <snicker>, and I printed out a copy from the files
              to peruse at my leisure. I know a couple of other people have also
              looked at it, since I saw that Duquessa Juana has already been sharing
              it.

              Rose :)

              > >Bogdan and Despina,
              > >Let me know if/when this gets posted to the Middle Kingdom Cookery
              > >site and what the URL was so I can inform the WK Cookery lady who
              > >inquired about Franken-Brisket....
              >
              > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
              Cook
              > list okay or do we need to do more for this? If you need me to mail
              you
              > copies, no problem. I'm probably going to mail copies to those who
              have
              > requested, sometime tomorrow. Let me know.
              >
              > Smiles,
              > Despina
            • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2002
                At 04:23 PM 5/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:

                >It sounds like it was a *most* splendid feast - I'm awed. (Wish I'd
                >been there.)
                >
                >I've printed off a copy of the handout from the files - may I make two
                >or three more for friends?

                Sure. Just keep it all together as a single work. That's all Bogdan
                asks. Well, that an that people contact him if they have
                questions. *grin* Feel free to distribute his email with it as
                well. heilveil@...

                Smiles,
                Despina
              • wodeford
                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 2002

                  > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
                  Cook
                  > list okay or do we need to do more for this?
                  Euriol seemed content with a URL she could link to.

                  Jehanne
                • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 2, 2002
                    At 11:24 PM 5/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                    >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
                    >wrote:
                    >
                    > > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
                    >Cook
                    > > list okay or do we need to do more for this?
                    >Euriol seemed content with a URL she could link to.

                    okay. As soon as we get word that it's up, I'll send the URL. If anyone
                    has anywhere they think it would be good to post this, please let me know.

                    Smiles,
                    Despina