Anon 4 and Lionheart

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 12:10 PM
      Bogdan and I went on Saturday evening to a concert given by the groups
      Anonymous 4 and Lionheart. It was captivating and spellbinding. I highly
      recommend that if their combined tour entitled, 'Gods and Mortals' comes to
      your area, you should go. It was like being transported back to a time
      when people knew how to compose and how to sing, angels.

      It was really amazing and *well*worth the ticket price.

      If anyone is interested, I can list the program - 20 songs.

      It was amazing. I literally sat crying for the beauty of it.

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • Catherine Hagemann
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 3:26 PM