Spinning

  • Alexis Abarria
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Greetings,

      Just learned a valuable lesson. Get the best fiber you can. Have
      contrasted one that was full of 2nd cuts and VM to one that was clean and
      what a difference it made. The scary thing is that people want to give you
      fiber. Makes me wonder about the stuff I have upstairs.

      The joke of it is they are both acid dyed and most likely will get used for
      mundane purposes. One is a bright green and the other is from a dye
      gradient class I took. The Chernobyl sheep is finally spun. Smurf sheep is
      next. It has the same annoying nebs. The Romney for the color class is
      much better yarn.

      Cassandra