YAHOO SPAM READ THIS

  • kitwolfdesigns
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 10:47 AM
      IMPENDING SPAM STORM!

      Got this from one of my playes. It's legit. Had to change mine.

      Yahoo is pulling a good one on everyone. As a matter of some changes
      on
      their system, they have kindly reset everyone's marketing preferences.
      So,when you signed into Yahoo for a Yahoo ID, you were given a chance
      to set
      what sort of notices you wanted yahoo advertisers to send to you,
      well, they
      just set EVERYTHING to Yes for you, as a courtesy.

      To change this...

      Go to your Account Information screen (for each and every ID you
      have) and
      about mid screen you will see "Change Your Marketing Preferences"
      link.
      Click on it and set them back to the way you want them, otherwise get
      ready
      for *LOTS* of advertising spam type emails from Yahoo's advertisers.
      Note
      also at the bottom, that you will be marked YES for' By US Mail'
      and 'By
      Phone' as well.