Fwd:ADMIN: Yahoo Has Revised Its Privacy Policy (fwd)

  • Gwendoline Rosamond
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      Greetings,

      If you hate spam as much as I do you might want to look into this...

      I found it was a slightly different path to get to the correct page but,
      after you sign in, click on "account info" in the top right hand corner of
      the page, enter your password again and you're on the right page.

      Cheers,
      Gwendoline