OT: Gentlemen's Page

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      While it is much to far out of period to be considered an accurate
      portrayal of medieval manners--although it could be said by some that it
      meets with some of the original goals within the Society, whereof it is
      mentioned that the ideas were based on the ideas of the Middle Ages as
      thought of in the 19th Century--I believe that the following link does
      quite heartily agree with me and so declare it to others that they may, in
      their free time, wish to peruse it at their jovial leisure.

      http://www.lahacal.org/gentleman/

      -Ii, who finds the advice of "If it cannot be said in a single
      sentence..." an interesting goal.