Re: [Authentic_SCA] bathhouse girls

  • Laurie Hupman
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
      I don't have a URL, but start with the Wenceslaus
      Bible -- it's full of Bohemian Bathhouse Babes.

      Rose

      --- kass1013 <historian@...>
      wrote:
      > A while ago, we were having a discussion about the
      > white "tube top"
      > kirtles on some bathhouse girls from an
      > illumination. For the life
      > of me, I can't find the pictures now.
      >
      > Anyone have the URL or the name of the painting and
      > artist?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Kass

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • kass1013
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
        > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC
        and
        > Philly and Fair Hills in MD

        You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from
        ME!!!

        Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!

        =)

        Welcome, Ysse!

        Kass
      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
          At 06:55 PM 3/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          > > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC
          >and
          > > Philly and Fair Hills in MD
          >
          >You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from ME!!!
          >
          >Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!

          PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Despina
        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

            > > Despina
            > >
            >yer next!!!!
            >
            >MWA HA HA HA HAHAA HAHAHA *cough* *hack* *weeeez*
            >oh that was my outside voice wasn't it
            >
            >hee hee
            >Ysse...not planning anything...nope not a thing
            >can't prove it

            I'm not going *anywhere* for at least 18 months. Period. Then we'll
            talk. *grin*

            Smiles,
            Despina
          • GR Auklandus
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
              --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:
              > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              >
              > Despina
              Ooooh, Despina.

              That's a bi-labial fricative!

              Gaius

              =====
              http://greetings.yahoo.com
            • wodeford
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
                > --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...> wrote:
                > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                > >
                > > Despina
                > Ooooh, Despina.
                >
                > That's a bi-labial fricative!

                Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                Jehanne
              • Carolle M Cox
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                  Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!

                  Gerita

                  > > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  > > >
                  > > > Despina
                  > > Ooooh, Despina.
                  > >
                  > > That's a bi-labial fricative!
                  >
                  > Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                  > Jehanne
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                    At 07:36 PM 3/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                    >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
                    > > --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...> wrote:
                    > > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    > > >
                    > > > Despina
                    > > Ooooh, Despina.
                    > >
                    > > That's a bi-labial fricative!

                    Only becuase you like it that way, Gaius! *grin*

                    >Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                    >Jehanne

                    So get out the cards.... oh, that's right. You live with one now. ;^)
                  • wodeford
                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                      > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!

                      Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->

                      Jehanne
                    • Carolle M Cox
                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                        > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                        > > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!
                        >
                        > Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->
                        >
                        > Jehanne

                        It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away for
                        another 2 months!!

                        hugs,
                        Gerita
                      • wodeford
                        Message 11 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                          --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:

                          > > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                          > > > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you
                          know!

                          > > Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->
                          > >
                          > > Jehanne
                          >
                          > It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away
                          for
                          > another 2 months!!

                          Sorry to hear that. Long distance is NOT the next best thing to being
                          there. May it pass quickly.

                        • Carolle M Cox
                          Message 12 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                            > > It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away
                            > for
                            > > another 2 months!!
                            >
                            > Sorry to hear that. Long distance is NOT the next best thing to being
                            > there. May it pass quickly.

                            He's been gone since the first of December. i do Not want to play this game
                            again ,ok?

                            Gerita
                          • Zohra Rawling
                            Message 13 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                              --On Friday, March 1, 2002 6:55 PM +0000 kass1013
                              <historian@...> wrote:

                              > You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from
                              > ME!!!

                              yay!!!!

                              That is so exciting!

                              > Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!
                              >
                              > =)

                              like I said Jehanne left and created a vacuum which sucked me over

                              *giggle*

                              > Welcome, Ysse!

                              Shanks!

                              ysse *realtor is coming over on monday monday!*
                            • Zohra Rawling
                              Message 14 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                --On Friday, March 1, 2002 1:05 PM -0600 "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil"