Re: bathhouse girls

  • kass1013
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
      > Hi Kass!
      >
      > all I have is:
      >

      > Bath Maids Washing Hair
      >
      > Wenceslas Bible
      > Cod. 2759, 174v
      > Bohemian, 1390-1400
      >

      > hope that helps some

      It does.

      > Ysabella *moves to PA may 1st*

      Where in PA? I thought you were redecorating your house?

      Kass
    • Steven Proctor
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
        Zohra Rawling wrote:
        > we were decorating and then Grandma called and said "I would really
        > like you to do more work with the horses" and I said "hmmm ok..."
        >
        > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC and
        > Philly and Fair Hills in MD

        Hmmm. I actually know where that is. I actually know someone who lives
        there... Small world... :-) Coolness, I look forward to meeting you...

        > we will be in an apartment for a year while we either find a nice house or
        > build one ^_^
        >
        > I found one that will take our animals and my baby grand will fit! yay!

        Truly a jewel amongst apartments!

        Ta

        Morgan

        --
        It's 6:15, she thought, and the newspaper should be here by now, then
        she opened her door and realized with disgust that the paper boy was
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
          I'm up in CT, about... hmmm, 4-4.5 hours away. Or at least that's what I
          remember it taking last time I went down there... I do get down into the
          area a fair amount, though not so often as I used to.

          Ta

          Morgan

          --
          It's 6:15, she thought, and the newspaper should be here by now, then
          she opened her door and realized with disgust that the paper boy was
          still in her bedroom.
        • Laurie Hupman
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
            I don't have a URL, but start with the Wenceslaus
            Bible -- it's full of Bohemian Bathhouse Babes.

            Rose

            --- kass1013 <historian@...>
            wrote:
            > A while ago, we were having a discussion about the
            > white "tube top"
            > kirtles on some bathhouse girls from an
            > illumination. For the life
            > of me, I can't find the pictures now.
            >
            > Anyone have the URL or the name of the painting and
            > artist?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Kass

            http://greetings.yahoo.com
          • Zohra Rawling
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
              --On Friday, March 1, 2002 2:55 PM +0000 kass1013

              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

                > Where in PA? I thought you were redecorating your house?

                we were decorating and then Grandma called and said "I would really like
                you to do more work with the horses"
                and I said "hmmm ok..."

                so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC and
                Philly and Fair Hills in MD

                ^_^

                we will be in an apartment for a year while we either find a nice house or
                build one ^_^

                I found one that will take our animals and my baby grand will fit!
                yay!

                ysse
              • Zohra Rawling
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                    > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC
                    and
                    > Philly and Fair Hills in MD

                    You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from
                    ME!!!

                    Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!

                    =)

                    Welcome, Ysse!

                    Kass
                  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                      At 06:55 PM 3/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                      > > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC
                      >and
                      > > Philly and Fair Hills in MD
                      >
                      >You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from ME!!!
                      >
                      >Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!

                      PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Despina
                    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

                        > > Despina
                        > >
                        >yer next!!!!
                        >
                        >MWA HA HA HA HAHAA HAHAHA *cough* *hack* *weeeez*
                        >oh that was my outside voice wasn't it
                        >
                        >hee hee
                        >Ysse...not planning anything...nope not a thing
                        >can't prove it

                        I'm not going *anywhere* for at least 18 months. Period. Then we'll
                        talk. *grin*

                        Smiles,
                        Despina
                      • Zohra Rawling
                        Message 11 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                          --On Friday, March 1, 2002 11:15 AM -0500 Steven Proctor
                          <sproctor@...> wrote:

                          > I'm up in CT, about... hmmm, 4-4.5 hours away. Or at least that's what I
                          > remember it taking last time I went down there... I do get down into the
                          > area a fair amount, though not so often as I used to.

                          Well that is really nice!

                          Not too far away at all

                          for some reason I thought you were in CA too...weird

                          Ysabella
                        • GR Auklandus
                          Message 12 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                            --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:
                            > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            >
                            > Despina
                            Ooooh, Despina.

                            That's a bi-labial fricative!

                            Gaius

                            =====
                            http://greetings.yahoo.com
                          • wodeford
                            Message 13 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                              --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
                              > --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...> wrote:
                              > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              > >
                              > > Despina
                              > Ooooh, Despina.
                              >
                              > That's a bi-labial fricative!

                              Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                              Jehanne
                            • Carolle M Cox
                              Message 14 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!

                                Gerita

                                > > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                > > >
                                > > > Despina
                                > > Ooooh, Despina.
                                > >
                                > > That's a bi-labial fricative!
                                >
                                > Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                                > Jehanne
                                >

                                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                              • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                                Message 15 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                  At 07:36 PM 3/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                                  >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
                                  > > --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...> wrote:
                                  > > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Despina
                                  > > Ooooh, Despina.
                                  > >
                                  > > That's a bi-labial fricative!

                                  Only becuase you like it that way, Gaius! *grin*

                                  >Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                                  >Jehanne

                                  So get out the cards.... oh, that's right. You live with one now. ;^)
                                • wodeford
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                    --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                                    > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!

                                    Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->

                                    Jehanne
                                  • Carolle M Cox
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                      > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                                      > > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!
                                      >
                                      > Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->
                                      >
                                      > Jehanne

                                      It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away for
                                      another 2 months!!

                                      hugs,
                                      Gerita
                                    • wodeford
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:

                                        > > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                                        > > > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you
                                        know!

                                        > > Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->
                                        > >
                                        > > Jehanne
                                        >
                                        > It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away
                                        for
                                        > another 2 months!!

                                        Sorry to hear that. Long distance is NOT the next best thing to being
                                        there. May it pass quickly.

                                      • Carolle M Cox
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                          > > It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away
                                          > for
                                          > > another 2 months!!
                                          >
                                          > Sorry to hear that. Long distance is NOT the next best thing to being
                                          > there. May it pass quickly.

                                          He's been gone since the first of December. i do Not want to play this game
                                          again ,ok?

                                          Gerita
                                        • Zohra Rawling
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                            --On Friday, March 1, 2002 6:55 PM +0000 kass1013
                                            <historian@...> wrote:

                                            > You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from
                                            > ME!!!

                                            yay!!!!

                                            That is so exciting!

                                            > Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!
                                            >
                                            > =)

                                            like I said Jehanne left and created a vacuum which sucked me over

                                            *giggle*

                                            > Welcome, Ysse!

                                            Shanks!

                                            ysse *realtor is coming over on monday monday!*
                                          • Zohra Rawling
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                              --On Friday, March 1, 2002 1:05 PM -0600 "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil"