Re: bathhouse girls

  • kyberkiisu
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "kass1013" <historian@r...> wrote:
      > A while ago, we were having a discussion about the white "tube top"
      > kirtles on some bathhouse girls from an illumination. For the life
      > of me, I can't find the pictures now.
      >
      > Anyone have the URL or the name of the painting and artist?

      20Pics/Strapless%20Smock.bmp

      Are you thinking of these?

      Anneke
    • kass1013
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
        > Hi Kass!
        >
        > all I have is:
        >

        > Bath Maids Washing Hair
        >
        > Wenceslas Bible
        > Cod. 2759, 174v
        > Bohemian, 1390-1400
        >

        > hope that helps some

        It does.

        > Ysabella *moves to PA may 1st*

        Where in PA? I thought you were redecorating your house?

        Kass
      • Steven Proctor
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
          Zohra Rawling wrote:
          > we were decorating and then Grandma called and said "I would really
          > like you to do more work with the horses" and I said "hmmm ok..."
          >
          > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC and
          > Philly and Fair Hills in MD

          Hmmm. I actually know where that is. I actually know someone who lives
          there... Small world... :-) Coolness, I look forward to meeting you...

          > we will be in an apartment for a year while we either find a nice house or
          > build one ^_^
          >
          > I found one that will take our animals and my baby grand will fit! yay!

          Truly a jewel amongst apartments!

          Ta

          Morgan

          --
          It's 6:15, she thought, and the newspaper should be here by now, then
          she opened her door and realized with disgust that the paper boy was
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
            I'm up in CT, about... hmmm, 4-4.5 hours away. Or at least that's what I
            remember it taking last time I went down there... I do get down into the
            area a fair amount, though not so often as I used to.

            Ta

            Morgan

            --
            It's 6:15, she thought, and the newspaper should be here by now, then
            she opened her door and realized with disgust that the paper boy was
            still in her bedroom.
          • Laurie Hupman
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
              I don't have a URL, but start with the Wenceslaus
              Bible -- it's full of Bohemian Bathhouse Babes.

              Rose

              --- kass1013 <historian@...>
              wrote:
              > A while ago, we were having a discussion about the
              > white "tube top"
              > kirtles on some bathhouse girls from an
              > illumination. For the life
              > of me, I can't find the pictures now.
              >
              > Anyone have the URL or the name of the painting and
              > artist?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Kass

              http://greetings.yahoo.com
            • Zohra Rawling
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                --On Friday, March 1, 2002 2:55 PM +0000 kass1013

                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

                  > Where in PA? I thought you were redecorating your house?

                  we were decorating and then Grandma called and said "I would really like
                  you to do more work with the horses"
                  and I said "hmmm ok..."

                  so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC and
                  Philly and Fair Hills in MD

                  ^_^

                  we will be in an apartment for a year while we either find a nice house or
                  build one ^_^

                  I found one that will take our animals and my baby grand will fit!
                  yay!

                  ysse
                • Zohra Rawling
                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                      > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC
                      and
                      > Philly and Fair Hills in MD

                      You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from
                      ME!!!

                      Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!

                      =)

                      Welcome, Ysse!

                      Kass
                    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                        At 06:55 PM 3/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                        > > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC
                        >and
                        > > Philly and Fair Hills in MD
                        >
                        >You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from ME!!!
                        >
                        >Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!

                        PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Despina
                      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                        Message 11 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

                          > > Despina
                          > >
                          >yer next!!!!
                          >
                          >MWA HA HA HA HAHAA HAHAHA *cough* *hack* *weeeez*
                          >oh that was my outside voice wasn't it
                          >
                          >hee hee
                          >Ysse...not planning anything...nope not a thing
                          >can't prove it

                          I'm not going *anywhere* for at least 18 months. Period. Then we'll
                          talk. *grin*

                          Smiles,
                          Despina
                        • Zohra Rawling
                          Message 12 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                            --On Friday, March 1, 2002 11:15 AM -0500 Steven Proctor
                            <sproctor@...> wrote:

                            > I'm up in CT, about... hmmm, 4-4.5 hours away. Or at least that's what I
                            > remember it taking last time I went down there... I do get down into the
                            > area a fair amount, though not so often as I used to.

                            Well that is really nice!

                            Not too far away at all

                            for some reason I thought you were in CA too...weird

                            Ysabella
                          • GR Auklandus
                            Message 13 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                              --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:
                              > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              >
                              > Despina
                              Ooooh, Despina.

                              That's a bi-labial fricative!

                              Gaius

                              =====
                              http://greetings.yahoo.com
                            • wodeford
                              Message 14 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
                                > --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...> wrote:
                                > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                > >
                                > > Despina
                                > Ooooh, Despina.
                                >
                                > That's a bi-labial fricative!

                                Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                                Jehanne
                              • Carolle M Cox
                                Message 15 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                  Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!

                                  Gerita

                                  > > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Despina
                                  > > Ooooh, Despina.
                                  > >
                                  > > That's a bi-labial fricative!
                                  >
                                  > Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                                  > Jehanne
                                  >

                                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                    At 07:36 PM 3/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                                    >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
                                    > > --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...> wrote:
                                    > > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Despina
                                    > > Ooooh, Despina.
                                    > >
                                    > > That's a bi-labial fricative!

                                    Only becuase you like it that way, Gaius! *grin*

                                    >Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                                    >Jehanne

                                    So get out the cards.... oh, that's right. You live with one now. ;^)
                                  • wodeford
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                                      > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!

                                      Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->

                                      Jehanne
                                    • Carolle M Cox
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                        > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                                        > > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!
                                        >
                                        > Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->
                                        >
                                        > Jehanne

                                        It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away for
                                        another 2 months!!

                                        hugs,
                                        Gerita
                                      • wodeford
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                          --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:

                                          > > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                                          > > > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you
                                          know!

                                          > > Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->
                                          > >
                                          > > Jehanne
                                          >
                                          > It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away
                                          for
                                          > another 2 months!!

                                          Sorry to hear that. Long distance is NOT the next best thing to being
                                          there. May it pass quickly.

                                        • Carolle M Cox
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                            > > It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away
                                            > for
                                            > > another 2 months!!
                                            >
                                            > Sorry to hear that. Long distance is NOT the next best thing to being
                                            > there. May it pass quickly.

                                            He's been gone since the first of December. i do Not want to play this game
                                            again ,ok?

                                            Gerita
                                          • Zohra Rawling
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                              --On Friday, March 1, 2002 6:55 PM +0000 kass1013
                                              <historian@...> wrote:

                                              > You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from
                                              > ME!!!

                                              yay!!!!

                                              That is so exciting!

                                              > Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!
                                              >
                                              > =)

                                              like I said Jehanne left and created a vacuum which sucked me over

                                              *giggle*

                                              > Welcome, Ysse!

                                              Shanks!

                                              ysse *realtor is coming over on monday monday!*
                                            • Zohra Rawling
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                                --On Friday, March 1, 2002 1:05 PM -0600 "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil"