bathhouse girls

  • kass1013
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
      A while ago, we were having a discussion about the white "tube top"
      kirtles on some bathhouse girls from an illumination. For the life
      of me, I can't find the pictures now.

      Anyone have the URL or the name of the painting and artist?

      Thanks,
      Kass
    • kyberkiisu
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "kass1013" <historian@r...> wrote:
        > A while ago, we were having a discussion about the white "tube top"
        > kirtles on some bathhouse girls from an illumination. For the life
        > of me, I can't find the pictures now.
        >
        > Anyone have the URL or the name of the painting and artist?

        20Pics/Strapless%20Smock.bmp

        Are you thinking of these?

        Anneke
      • kass1013
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
          > Hi Kass!
          >
          > all I have is:
          >

          > Bath Maids Washing Hair
          >
          > Wenceslas Bible
          > Cod. 2759, 174v
          > Bohemian, 1390-1400
          >

          > hope that helps some

          It does.

          > Ysabella *moves to PA may 1st*

          Where in PA? I thought you were redecorating your house?

          Kass
        • Steven Proctor
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
            Zohra Rawling wrote:
            > we were decorating and then Grandma called and said "I would really
            > like you to do more work with the horses" and I said "hmmm ok..."
            >
            > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC and
            > Philly and Fair Hills in MD

            Hmmm. I actually know where that is. I actually know someone who lives
            there... Small world... :-) Coolness, I look forward to meeting you...

            > we will be in an apartment for a year while we either find a nice house or
            > build one ^_^
            >
            > I found one that will take our animals and my baby grand will fit! yay!

            Truly a jewel amongst apartments!

            Ta

            Morgan

            --
            It's 6:15, she thought, and the newspaper should be here by now, then
            she opened her door and realized with disgust that the paper boy was
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
              I'm up in CT, about... hmmm, 4-4.5 hours away. Or at least that's what I
              remember it taking last time I went down there... I do get down into the
              area a fair amount, though not so often as I used to.

              Ta

              Morgan

              --
              It's 6:15, she thought, and the newspaper should be here by now, then
              she opened her door and realized with disgust that the paper boy was
              still in her bedroom.
            • Laurie Hupman
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                I don't have a URL, but start with the Wenceslaus
                Bible -- it's full of Bohemian Bathhouse Babes.

                Rose

                --- kass1013 <historian@...>
                wrote:
                > A while ago, we were having a discussion about the
                > white "tube top"
                > kirtles on some bathhouse girls from an
                > illumination. For the life
                > of me, I can't find the pictures now.
                >
                > Anyone have the URL or the name of the painting and
                > artist?
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Kass

                http://greetings.yahoo.com
              • Zohra Rawling
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                  --On Friday, March 1, 2002 2:55 PM +0000 kass1013

                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

                    > Where in PA? I thought you were redecorating your house?

                    we were decorating and then Grandma called and said "I would really like
                    you to do more work with the horses"
                    and I said "hmmm ok..."

                    so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC and
                    Philly and Fair Hills in MD

                    ^_^

                    we will be in an apartment for a year while we either find a nice house or
                    build one ^_^

                    I found one that will take our animals and my baby grand will fit!
                    yay!

                    ysse
                  • Zohra Rawling
                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                        > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC
                        and
                        > Philly and Fair Hills in MD

                        You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from
                        ME!!!

                        Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!

                        =)

                        Welcome, Ysse!

                        Kass
                      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                        Message 11 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                          At 06:55 PM 3/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                          > > so we are moving to Marietta PA which is a nice distance from NYC
                          >and
                          > > Philly and Fair Hills in MD
                          >
                          >You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from ME!!!
                          >
                          >Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!

                          PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Despina
                        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                          Message 12 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002

                            > > Despina
                            > >
                            >yer next!!!!
                            >
                            >MWA HA HA HA HAHAA HAHAHA *cough* *hack* *weeeez*
                            >oh that was my outside voice wasn't it
                            >
                            >hee hee
                            >Ysse...not planning anything...nope not a thing
                            >can't prove it

                            I'm not going *anywhere* for at least 18 months. Period. Then we'll
                            talk. *grin*

                            Smiles,
                            Despina
                          • Zohra Rawling
                            Message 13 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                              --On Friday, March 1, 2002 11:15 AM -0500 Steven Proctor
                              <sproctor@...> wrote:

                              > I'm up in CT, about... hmmm, 4-4.5 hours away. Or at least that's what I
                              > remember it taking last time I went down there... I do get down into the
                              > area a fair amount, though not so often as I used to.

                              Well that is really nice!

                              Not too far away at all

                              for some reason I thought you were in CA too...weird

                              Ysabella
                            • GR Auklandus
                              Message 14 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:
                                > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                >
                                > Despina
                                Ooooh, Despina.

                                That's a bi-labial fricative!

                                Gaius

                                =====
                                http://greetings.yahoo.com
                              • wodeford
                                Message 15 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                  --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
                                  > --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...> wrote:
                                  > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                  > >
                                  > > Despina
                                  > Ooooh, Despina.
                                  >
                                  > That's a bi-labial fricative!

                                  Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                                  Jehanne
                                • Carolle M Cox
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                    Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!

                                    Gerita

                                    > > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Despina
                                    > > Ooooh, Despina.
                                    > >
                                    > > That's a bi-labial fricative!
                                    >
                                    > Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                                    > Jehanne
                                    >

                                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                      At 07:36 PM 3/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                                      >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
                                      > > --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...> wrote:
                                      > > > PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Despina
                                      > > Ooooh, Despina.
                                      > >
                                      > > That's a bi-labial fricative!

                                      Only becuase you like it that way, Gaius! *grin*

                                      >Oooh, Despina. You wind him up, I have to deal with him. ;->
                                      >Jehanne

                                      So get out the cards.... oh, that's right. You live with one now. ;^)
                                    • wodeford
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                                        > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!

                                        Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->

                                        Jehanne
                                      • Carolle M Cox
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                          > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                                          > > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you know!
                                          >
                                          > Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->
                                          >
                                          > Jehanne

                                          It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away for
                                          another 2 months!!

                                          hugs,
                                          Gerita
                                        • wodeford
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                            --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:

                                            > > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets@g...> wrote:
                                            > > > Quit complaining Jehanne - that means you get all the fun, you
                                            know!

                                            > > Are you kidding, Gerita? The Fun Never Stops around here. ;->
                                            > >
                                            > > Jehanne
                                            >
                                            > It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away
                                            for
                                            > another 2 months!!

                                            Sorry to hear that. Long distance is NOT the next best thing to being
                                            there. May it pass quickly.

                                          • Carolle M Cox
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                              > > It sounds like it! And me with the Light'O'My Life 500 miles away
                                              > for
                                              > > another 2 months!!
                                              >
                                              > Sorry to hear that. Long distance is NOT the next best thing to being
                                              > there. May it pass quickly.

                                              He's been gone since the first of December. i do Not want to play this game
                                              again ,ok?

                                              Gerita
                                            • Zohra Rawling
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                                --On Friday, March 1, 2002 6:55 PM +0000 kass1013
                                                <historian@...> wrote:

                                                > You are NOT! Ysse, you're going to be a commutable distance from
                                                > ME!!!

                                                yay!!!!

                                                That is so exciting!

                                                > Yay! I got someone to come East! I got someone to come East!
                                                >
                                                > =)

                                                like I said Jehanne left and created a vacuum which sucked me over

                                                *giggle*

                                                > Welcome, Ysse!

                                                Shanks!

                                                ysse *realtor is coming over on monday monday!*
                                              • Zohra Rawling
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                                                  --On Friday, March 1, 2002 1:05 PM -0600 "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil"